Fingo Social E-Commerce App

Let's face it ...

Only 5% of people love selling ... the other 95% love shopping!
Become a Fingo Reseller Today!

Fingo Reseller Enquiry Hotline!
9145 7500 (Whatsapp Only)


WHAT IS FINGO!

Fingo is more than an online shopping app, it is a great platform to make money.
Fingo is an e-commerce platform based on social media that offers a wide range of high-quality products for shopping users.

Established by former Alibaba top executives,
Fingo attempts to provide you with the most high-quality goods that we select from
Taobao and Tmall so that every product is quality guaranteed and recognized by customer

Why Become A Fingo Reseller?




Below is the screenshot of actual commission
earned (Malaysian Ringgit) by one of a Fingo Preferred Shoppers (PS)!

 

HOW TO START EARNING?

Step 1: Click HERE or Scan QR Code to register



Step 2: Click 'Join Now' or 'Confirm' and proceed to "Sign Up"
Step 3: Enter your country & mobile number
Step 4: Click 'Verification Code' and enter code
Step 5: Create a password of your choice
Step 6: Download Fingo app and click the PS upgrade link.
Step 7: Purchase a one-time welcome gift pack for just SGD33 only!
Step 8: Congrats! You are now a Preferred Shopper (PS)! 
Start Sharing this amazing app with your friends
Step 9: Start earning 10% to 15.6% when your friends shop on Fingo!

Is That Simple!

FOR EXISTING FINGO USERS

If you are already a Fingo user and wish to join our membership, simply log in to your Fingo app and enter our referral code '7MVRA6' as the inviter.

*Kindly WhatsApp 91457500 should you require further details.

 

Sale

Unavailable

Sold Out