Only 5% of people love selling ... the other 95% love shopping!
Become a Fingo e-Store Owner Today!
WHAT IS FINGO!
Fingo is a new online shopping platform led by Alibaba's former TOP executives to create a fresh, legalised fund capital leading investment of new generation S2B2C crowd-sourcing distribution platform
Utilising Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp and WeChat to create a sales oriented and sharing ecosystem.
Besides helping all members to buy value-added goods without leaving their homes, it also provides the opportunity for members to start a business to realise their financial freedom!
Fingo provides a One-Stop pre-sale, after-sales, customer service, logistics and other services, without hoarding compaction. It truly provides VIP members with ZERO risk to start their entrepreneurial journey. Shoppers' Lifetime Spendings = Your Lifetime Income! There is no limit to the amount earned!
WHY BECOME A FINGO RESELLER?
Below is the screenshot of actual commission earned (Malaysian Ringgit) by one of a Fingo Preferred Shoppers (PS)!
Step 2: Click 'Join Now' or 'Confirm' and proceed to "Sign Up" Step 3: Enter your country & mobile number Step 4:Click 'Verification Code' and enter code Step 5: Create a password of your choice Step 6: Download Fingo app and click the PS upgrade link. Step 7: Purchase a one-time welcome gift pack for just SGD33 only! Step 8: Congrats! You are now a Preferred Shopper (PS)! Start Sharing this amazing app with your friends Step 9: Start earning 10% to 15.6% when your friends shop on Fingo!
Is That Simple!
FOR EXISTING FINGO USERS
If you are already a Fingo user and wish to join our membership, simply log in to your Fingo app and enter our referral code '7MVRA6' as the inviter.
*Kindly WhatsApp 91457500 should you require further details.