With effect from 1st November 2013, all sellers who wish to trade-in or sell back their used phones are required to screen their phones to ensure it is not stolen property or reported lost. This new requirement is mandated by the Police Licensing Unit. Sellers are advise as follows:-
Step 1: Visit this website (SPEX) at http://www.spf.gov.sg/epc/spex_info.html.
Step 2: Login using your SINGPASS .
Step 3: Enter all details required by the system when prompted.If the systems show 'No record found', it means you are safe to proceed to sell your used phones to us. If the system shows 'Record Found', we reserve the right to reject the phones.
1) To avoid any inconvenience for all parties, please perform this screening before visiting us.
2) The stated approximate prices are based on best physical condition with complete original package.Sets with scratches, dents and blemishes will be deducted accordingly.
3) The Trade-In phone must come with all its original accessories (charger, data cable, earpiece, memory card, warranty card, manual, CD, Etc) and box. We will deduct from between $10-$50 if certain items are missing.
4) All trade-in values are subjected to change depending on the actual physical conditions of the used phones. We reserve the rights to reject any trade-ins without giving any specific reasons.
5) $20 will be deducted from the trade-in prices if you do not wish to purchase any new phones upon trade-in.
News and Events